We are delighted to announce that our sites are open for
appointment only viewings from Thursday 28th May 2020.
Following the government announcement that the property
market is to reopen, Shingler Homes have introduced new procedures to ensure the
safety of both our employees and our customers.
The sales team have been working remotely throughout the
lockdown and have continued to reserve homes and complete with those that are
able to do so, within the government guidance.
Whilst we are pleased to be able to do viewings on site, safety
is our main priority. Therefore, viewings at properties will need to comply
with the following procedures:
- Viewings will only be undertaken for those that are able to proceed legally, ie. Have accepted an offer on their current property or able to proceed financially in another manner.
- Where possible a virtual viewing should to be done prior to a physical viewing
- Viewings are by appointment only
- Viewings will be restricted to 2 people from any one household.
- No children (under 10) will be permitted onto site
- Social distancing rules need to be adhered to at all times
Sales centre code of conduct:
- One appointment only in the sales centre at all times
- If the sales centre is occupied please wait outside
- Sanitise your hands when entering and leaving
- Please allow 2 meters between yourself and the sales negotiator
- No use of washrooms
- No refreshments
For any enquiries or to book a viewing please contact us in
the following ways:
- Call head office to speak to our sales team on 01939 291082
- Email us at email@example.com
- Send us an enquiry on our website
- Send us a rightmove enquiry